Monday, June 25, 2012

What a difference a day makes

Had one of those pity party weeks and glad it is over. I was overwhelmed with life and I realize now it was just LIFE! B-U-T it was not the life I wanted or imagined. It was a week of sorrow and pain and hurt for friends in my life who were and still are hurting.
I feel better this week but my friends are still dealing with all their issues... illness, death of a loved one, sorrow. I see now how I am allowed to feel better so I can be more help to my friends and encourage them.

A real miracle happened this week in the middle of all this... a grandbaby that was wanted for the last 15 years was conceived by a couple and then they found out that it had a tumor on it 's neck. Prognosis was not good...After many prayers it was born and the tumor " practically fell off" and surgery was done and baby is fine. Nothing short of a miracle...

so Sunday comes and I am in church- Praise God I can just go and hold my hands up and give it all to you. Worship! It doesn't get any better than this.

Wednesday I have my daughter coming with grand daughter Brinley and I am going up Iowas to get Collin and Lily. Collin has day camp through MPCC and I am so happy that my grandkids are loving this God that is so good to me and everyone I know.

Praise him - all blessing will flow.

1 comment:

  1. thankful that your heart, soul and mind are smiling! Enjoy your time with your family - will you be here Wed night? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete