Thursday, June 14, 2012

a fight

Did you ever try to do something and have it go wrong? Did you get frustrated like I am now? It seems that the devil is having a hay day with my techie stuff this week. While trying to make a new site it won't let me get to where I want to go and takes me off on a path I did not want to be.
I know -patience-- but that is so hard. So is life don't you think? You start out on a path that is familiar and then before you know it you have gotten so side track and off the familiar beaten path that you hardly recognize yourself or what you set out to do in the first place.  I am so guilty of this at times it seems. This is where I find that I turn to god and say--- Help ME!!!! and you know what he does. Ask and you shall receive.
How easy is that! Blessings to you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment