Monday, July 2, 2012

O Lord I am tired- but in a good way!

It has been a fun 5 days but I am not sure who is more tired... my grandkids or me! They are laying on the floor this morning watching Babes in Toyland and for them to be laying I know they are tired. We have been swimming every day at the Y, we have painted a few items and just hung out and enjoyed each other. I need to take them home in a little bit but first we need to go to the $ store and buy a frame to put Collin's picture in from Church camp.
I am so lucky to have these little ones in my life. I am seeing them fall in love with our Lord and Savior and what a wonderful thing to see. They love to go to Sunday school and little Lily says a prayer before we eat. After the service Sunday I even had them sign the pledge sheet out in foyer. I feel that they are a part of this church now too and that makes me smile and I have to think that it makes God smile too. And that is all I want - to be able to make God smile and be proud of what I do.....

1 comment: