Wednesday, June 20, 2012

does this work

I am hoping that I finally got the blog thing right..... I am really struggling- not just with this but things that are happening in my life right now. I -myself am OK- it is just so much illness and death around me that I hit a wall.
I do realize that is one of the hazards of having so many friends, at some point there is going to be issues but right now I feel unprepared to handle it. Have you ever felt like that? I think today I am going to get on my knee and really pour it all out to God and just feel....
Looking forward to tonight as I join a new bible study group that has been together for quite some time. Pray I feel the bond and hear the words I need....
Blessings to you today!

2 comments:

  1. How thankful I am that you made it to Blogsville!!!!!! I too am struggling with the downers of life and reading through Kings/Chronicles hasn't been "lifting me up". I just rely on my motto of life - Focus - on Him, Faith - that He is in complete control - Trust - that He will be with me through. Looking forward to seeing you tonight and every Wednesday! I don't know if Don informed you, but at the end of every study we have a food night - I mean social night. In the past we have also done some kind of service project, which we need to get back to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I got it figured out and I am here too. I look forward to tonight. Just got done cleaning alittle more and it feels good but was I hot and stinky. Promised I showered and resting now till time to get ready to go to your house.

    May Satan take his own bitter pill and choke on it..... enough of this doom and gloom.... Love ya!
    I will start reading the scriptures too....

    ReplyDelete