Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year- New ME?

It is a sparkling new year outside. 2013.... is this good or bad, I am not sure at this point. I do know I don't trust odd numbered years as most of the bad things that happened to me occurred on odd years but now with my children it seems that it happens on any year.
Laurie is getting used to the idea that she no longer is working at Vandover and Todd is still (maybe) looking at surgery on his shoulder after his accident. It is hard being a mother even at this age.
Christmas was wonderful as the kids, even tho they came at different times, all were here for me. I kept Lily for 5 days and took her home on Sunday. I then continued to get a cold from someone and my nose is full. I hate being under the weather but I guess it can always be worse. I usually stay healthy so this is unusual for me to not feel good. I am still looking forward to having them all here on the 12th to open the few presents that I got for them.
 I guess I am feeling a little melancholy about this new year. I feel no different yet the new year will make me a year older (and wiser?) and I will see many changes that will occur in the family. What is it going to bring? No one knows for sure but I can only pray that it is for the better and that it will all be a blessing from our wonderful Father in Heaven. I trust that he will take care of us all.
Happy New Year to all who read this and I am hoping for PEACE for all.

1 comment:

  1. thankful that my 2013 and beyond include you as part of my fam.

    ReplyDelete